Early morning fire closes Toast restaurant in the Village shopping center

Early morning fire closes Toast restaurant in the Village shopping center

Owners say the restaurant will be closed for at least the next week while repairs are made.

From NBC12:

An early-morning fire at a restaurant is out and fire officials say the business will be closed for at least a week due to damage.

Fire officials say drivers passing by spotted flames coming from Toast on Three Chopt Road in The Village Shopping Center at 3:33 a.m. Wednesday. Crews arrived to find flames coming from the roof. The restaurant is located in a strip mall and smoke spread to adjacent businesses.

Continue reading here.

Comments

comments