AKA, West End School, Winthrop Manor 2100 Idlewood Avenue Built, 1912 VDHR 127-0824 Architect, Charles M. Robinson Another Gothic Revival school, courtesy Charles M. Robinson. The Cary School was named for Colonel John B. Cary,
Ninth & Grace Streets, NW Built, 1785 Extended, 1850’s Demolished, 1902 A survivor of the Evacuation Fire, and many name changes. About contemporary with the Swan was a brick inn erected as a residence probably
Artists Meghan K. Abadoo and Paul Rucker, and scholar Onaje X.O. Woodbine will join the group as it explores efforts to redress social disparities and inequities within VCU and the broader Richmond community while drawing on the transformative potential of arts and culture.