We could use your support right now, too. RVAHub is a labor of love for both Richard Hayes and I, and we’re doing our best to keep the public up to date on important news and updates. With our ad network suspended, we’re running the site at a loss currently. It would mean the world to us if you were able to spare a couple o’ bucks and chip into our cause. We’d love you for it. Traditional advertising information is below.
Who we are
RVAHub is the intersection of Richmond’s news, arts, entertainment, lifestyle, and event scenes featuring hyperlocal community reporting, unique viewpoints from a diverse group of emerging voices, and analysis of what makes our city tick.
We’re dedicated to sharing stories about the people, places, and things shaping our community and moving RVA forward–all while not taking ourselves too seriously.
What makes RVAHub unique
RVAHub is a resource for people who are hip to Richmond, who enjoy going out in the community, and being in the know of regarding all things RVA.
Our site is read by a diverse group of people, largely in the 25-44 age range who live and breathe Richmond. They’re the city’s ambassadors, the ones who know of all the newest and greatest things going on, but also recognize, respect, and enjoy all the classic and historical things that make our city great.
Our key coverage areas
People & Places | Business | Lifestyle | Events | Sports | Arts & Entertainment | Theatre | Food & Dining | Crime
Signature RVAHub features
- Weekly Restaurant News: Keep up with the Richmond area’s burgeoning restaurant and foodie scene with news, analysis, and chef profiles each week.
- RVA Beer Explorer: Dive into the area’s exploding craft beer scene with resident beer expert Richard Hayes–learn about new breweries, beers, collaborations, and more.
- RVA News In Brick Headlines: Each week, we take our favorite local headline and Lego-ize it, portraying the subject literally and hilariously through bricks from our vast collection. Why? We’re not exactly sure, but we hope it amuses you as much as it does us.
- Weekend Event Picks: Get our hand-picked recommendations of where to go and what to do in our amazing city each and every weekend–know where the best events are going on, all the details you need before you go, and commentary on the best way to experience each event.
- Holiday & Seasonal Guides: Throughout the year we’ll provide seasonal guides on the best way to experience the city at different times (think Christmas, the Fourth of July, etc.), gift guides, entertainment roundups, guides to things like Richmond Restaurant Week, and more.
How we’re different from other local publications
We’re locally owned, operated, and managed and offer insightful, smart, and tenacious coverage, delivered in a more casual, approachable tone than many other outlets in town. In addition to city-wide reporting, we provide hyper-local neighborhood coverage in six communities around Richmond:
The combination of our city-wide reach and hyper-local neighborhood coverage means you have the option of casting a wide net and reaching all of our readers site-wide or targeting one or more specific neighborhoods to get your message across to those within a stone’s throw of your business. We’ll work with you and discuss your goals in order to come up with the perfect ad campaign to suit your needs and budget.
Let’s take this relationship to the next level
We have a variety of affordable advertising options to meet your budget and help you reach your current and potential customers. Ready to talk? One of our friendly sales representatives would love to hear from you and learn more about your business.
Please fill out the short form below to get more information on advertising options, more detailed demographics, and see a full rate card, or email: