First District Richmond City Councilman Andreas Addison will hold a meeting for the his district’s constituents this Thursday evening. The meeting will take place in tandem with School Board Member Liz Doerr.
The two will present information on district goals and accomplishments, address current topics of interest, and more. This and all ongoing meetings are free and open to the public and all residents are invited and encouraged to attend.
The planned agenda for the meeting includes the following:
- Updates: Fiscal Year 2018 Richmond Government Budget
- Updates: Richmond West End 1st Voter District
- Richmond Bicycle Traffic Lane Changes from Mr. Jakob C. Helmboldt, Pedestrian Bicycle and Trails Coordinator, Richmond Department of Public Works
- Richmond Master Plan Presentation from Mr. Mark Olinger, Director, Richmond Department of Planning and Development Review
- Updates: Richmond Public Schools
- The Honorable Liz B. Doerr, School Board Member, Richmond Public Schools Board
- Dr. Thad Williamson, Senior Policy Advisor, Richmond Office of the Mayor
It all takes place Thursday, March 30th from 6:00 – 7:30 PM at Thomas Jefferson High School, located at 4100 W. Grace Street. Meeting attendees can park in front of the school or find street parking around the school.
Will you help support independent, local journalism?
We need your help. RVAHub is a small, independent publication, and we depend on our readers to help us provide a vital community service. If you enjoy our content, would you consider a donation as small as $5? We would be immensely grateful! Interested in advertising your business, organization, or event? Get the details here.