Trees are multitaskers by nature and provide many benefits. Urban tree canopy is now more important that ever.
Consider these questions…
- Would you like a respite from the hot summer sun?
- Do urban heat islands concern you?
- Wouldn’t it be great to reduce our carbon footprint?
- Think of creeks with clear water and a functional ecosystem. A nice place to sit and relax?
- Want to live in a beautiful, green city?
If you can answer YES to any of the above, please consider planting trees.
Schools, park groups, and community organizations in the City of Richmond can help simply by planting and caring for trees provided by Richmond Tree Stewards!
Learn more and apply here http://richmondtreestewards.org/projects/community-roots/