This family-friendly neighborhood Run for the Hills 5K showcases what is best about our neighborhood – the outdoor opportunities! Our course follows the rolling hills and side streets of the Forest Hill Neighborhood and Forest Hill Park. There will be prizes for fastest man, woman, kiddos and doggy. Strollers and walkers are welcome.
- Who: Forest Hill Neighborhood Association
- What: Run for the Hills! 5K
- When: 9am Sunday, March 24, 2019 (registration opens at 8am)
- Where: Beautiful Forest Hill Park and the adjacent neighborhood. Registration, start, and finish line are at the Stone House – corner of Forest Hill and 41st.
- Why: All proceeds support great neighborhood events, like Music in the Park and neighborhood schools, libraries, civic organizations, and groups that work to make Forest Hill Park and our community truly wonderful.
- $25 online, now until Sunday, March 17 at midnight. T-shirt included with online registration.
- $28 walk-up, Friday March 22, from 5PM to 7PM and Sunday, March 24, from 8 to 8:45 am (run begins at 9 am) at the Stone House. Limited supply of t-shirts for walk-up registration.
Prizes awarded to first male and female adult and youngster, and first canine to cross the finish line.
Will you help support independent, local journalism?
We need your help. RVAHub is a small, independent publication, and we depend on our readers to help us provide a vital community service. If you enjoy our content, would you consider a donation as small as $5? We would be immensely grateful! Interested in advertising your business, organization, or event? Get the details here.