GO DO THIS
Halloween Donut & Beer Collab. with Sugar Shack Donuts – Isley, Wednesday
Doughnuts, beer, and spooky movies. It’s like an early Christmas.
We are very excited to be working with Sugar Shack Donuts once again to bring you a special Halloween treat!
Come get a flight with a bite!
3 Isley beers will be paired with limited edition donut holes made with our beer! Flavors will include the Choosy Mother (peanut butter), Blueberry Plain Jane (blueberry), and the Stunt Dubbel (pumpkin)!
We will also be bringing back an old school Isley brew, “THE MAN BEHIND THE CURTAIN”, our 4.8% American Pale Ale. A mid-week beer release to help get ya over the hump!
As another special treat for ya, we are also making it “Steal The Vessel Night!” Purchase a 16oz fill and get a Boston Round logo vessel for FREE!
And lastly, Halloween isn’t complete without scary movies! So kick back with a flight and enjoy some classic Halloween thrillers!
We’ll be open 4-10pm with amazing food from RVA’s newest foodtruck,, Right On Time Mobile Diner!
Brews For Birds! – Kindred Spirits Brewing, Thursday
Not everyone can afford a nice Thanksgiving dinner. Head out to Goochland for beers for a good cause.
Help GoochlandCares provide a Thanksgiving dinner for low-income families who might not be able to afford a traditional holiday meal. Donate $10 to attend “Brews for Birds” fundraiser at Kindred Spirits towards 100 turkeys. Your $10 admission includes hors d’oeuvres, live music and ONE beer ticket.
Covenant Beer Fest – Triple Crossing, Saturday
Triple Crossing is bringing 19 breweries into town. The last time you saw some of these breweries was the last time Triple Crossing held a festival. This is not a ticketed event so you can just show up and get all hoppy.
We are excited to bring back Covenant this year and have some world class brewers back in Richmond.
– Tickets will not be required to attend this event. Instead, tickets can be purchased per pour when you arrive. There will be a can release for Covenant on Friday, 11/2 and all left over cans will be available during the festival.
– We will offer early entry VIP tickets that will allow individuals to arrive and enter an hour before the event begins. VIP Session – $20 VIP Pack will grant you one hour early entry, a custom Covenant glass, and 5 drink tickets. VIP Session pack can be purchased here:https://covenant2018.brownpapertickets.com/
All VIP session tickets and glassware will be available at Will Call. No VIP Session will be sold day of event. Drink tickets are non-refundable.
– General Admission will begin at 12pm. Purchasing 5 tickets will yield you a custom Covenant glass that can be used through the duration of the event. General Admission pre drink tickets may be purchased here: https://covenant2018.brownpapertickets.com/
– Drink tickets are $3 each. Each ticket will give you a 4oz pour of beer. Two tickets can be exchanged for a 10oz pour. Additional drink tickets will be available for purchase on site. Drink tickets are non-refundable.
– Food trucks as well as our brick oven pizza will be available.
– Covenant glassware and Tshirts will be available for purchase on site.
– Since this is a per pour ticketed event, pours will not be guaranteed from each brewery, though we will be purchasing the same quantity of beer from each brewery.
– The event will run from 11am to 5pm with a VIP session starting at 11am and general admission at 12. The entire Fulton Brewpub will be used for the Covenant Festival from 11-5PM and tickets will be exchange for beer during this time. We will follow the event with Triple Crossing beers and normal service. Any left over tickets after 5pm can be exchanged for equal sized pours of Triple Crossing beer on draft that day.
Angry Chair Brewing
Bond Brothers Beer Company
Charles Towne Fermentory
Dancing Gnome Beer
Hoof Hearted Brewing
Horus Aged Ales
Industrial Arts Brewing Company
Jackie O’s Brewery
J. Wakefield Brewing
Narrow Gauge Brewing Company
Outer Range Brewing Co.
Proof Brewing Company
Resident Culture Brewing Company
Bluegrass & Brew Day! – Final Gravity, Saturday
Homebrewers will be fighting to the death to have their beers brewed at Final Gravity. By “to the death” I mean, hanging out drinking and listening to bluegrass.
Come join Final Gravity Brewing Co. and the James River HomeBrewersfor a beautiful afternoon of brewing and bluegrass! We’ll be under the Lakeside Farmers Market Pavilion with live music by Hogweed, Final Gravity brews for purchase, food, and homebrewers who will be competing for a chance to get their beer brewed and served at FG! Everyone is welcome to attend this free event! If you’d like more info about brewing, check out the Learn to Homebrew Day & JRHB Cluster Brew! event on the Original Gravity Homebrew Supplies page.
Board Games and Beer – Intermission, Sunday
I’m a fan of Triple Crossing’s Tuesday’s Game Night and most breweries have a game night but this is the first time I’ve noticed Intermission’s. Get your game and beer on.
Come enjoy a beer and bring your favorite games or try a fun new game! No experience needed! Meet your group at the brewery or make new friends and join in!
We have some of the classics from your younger days – but now you get to play them with a beer or two.
We’ve got a variety of games for all sorts of gameplay.
Gringo Mexican Mole Stout Release – Basic City Beer Co., Wednesday
Halloween! Day of the Dead!. . .
Gringo Stout is 9% ABV Mexican Mole Stout infused with chocolate, vanilla, cinnamon & habanero! This is Grinville with an Gringo attitude. We will have LIMITED 16oz 4pk.
We will also have it on draft
Barrel Aged Defenestrator Release – Ardent, Thursday
Defenestrator is back with a vengeance!
We took this doppelbock collaboration with our friends from The Cask Cafe and further lagered it for 10 months in bourbon barrels. Barrel Aged Defenestrator maintains the same malty base and stone fruit character as the original, adds some extra bourbon aroma and oaky flavor, and still remains a balanced, drinkable beer.
10.4% ABV • 22 IBU
‘Walrus Series’ Release – Väsen, Thursday
You patiently waited all year, and the time has finally come.
‘The Walrus’ is back in four delicious varieties:
The Wired Walrus
The Imperial Walrus
The Whiskery Walrus
The Sour Cherry Walrus
Come try them all starting Thursday, November 1st. We’ll have Intergalactic Tacos out front slinging tacos all evening. Geeks Who Drink will also be leading trivia, as usual, from 7-9pm.
We’re also proud to announce our partnership with Mustaches for Kids Richmond and the “Cancer Gose Bye Bye” that we brewed with them. We’ll be serving this collab beer in the taproom all evening, with 20% of sales going back to their nonprofit.
All of these delicious beers we’re dropping today won’t be around for long, so snag a glass while you can!
Sunspots IPA & Old School Pale Ale – Final Gravity, Friday
Sunspots returns to Final Gravity! Voted #43 in Paste Magazine’s Blind Tasting of 324 IPA’s in the US, they said: “Sunspots is hazy, but on the more subtle side of the spectrum, with citrus juiciness that is restrained and almost balanced by light maltiness that carries an unexpectedly toasted, slightly bready quality”. Made with a delicious bouquet of El Dorado, Amarillo, and Citra hops, try it for yourself!
AND we have Old School Pale Ale coming out brand new this week! Loaded up with Cascade hops, the very varietal that started the hop craze, we’re inviting you to kick it like you did back in the day and remember the kind of beer that started your love for craft brew.