Jerk Chicken…Wood-Fired Pizza…Gourmet Sliders…Vietnamese Delicacies…Soft-serve Cones and Sundaes…what other parking lot has such scrumptious options? And the weather promises to be much less threatening than last week!
Join us Friday night in the Woodland Heights Baptist Church parking lot (611 W. 31st St.). Come set up at a table, or bring a blanket and/or lawn chairs and spread out on the lawn…or grab your dinner to go… The Food Trucks will open for business at 5:30 and remain until 8:30
Here are the trucks scheduled for August 14:
- Port O’ Call – Caribbean /International Gourmet Adventure
- River City Wood Fire – “Delicious, wood-fired pizzas”
- Slideways Mobile Bistro – Serving up our signature gourmet sliders and fresh hand-cut fries to RVA.
- The Hungry Turtle – Serving authentic Vietnamese cuisine and Asian fusion including banh mi sandwiches, egg rolls, Pho sliders and tacos.
… and for dessert
- Mr. Softee – “Premium soft serve ice cream sundaes, cones, banana splits, shakes, and more”)
It’s always a great time at Food Truck Fridays!
Will you help support independent, local journalism?
We need your help. RVAHub is a small, independent publication, and we depend on our readers to help us provide a vital community service. If you enjoy our content, would you consider a donation as small as $5? We would be immensely grateful! Interested in advertising your business, organization, or event? Get the details here.