Tickets for the 7th annual Folk Feast, Richmond’s tastiest night of the year, will go on sale at 10:00 a.m. today, Thursday, July 25th. The culinary extravaganza features the best of Richmond’s dynamic restaurant scene and supports the region’s most beloved cultural event: the Richmond Folk Festival.
It’s a great way to sample dishes from over 20 Richmond culinary all-stars and support the best festival in Richmond.
Tickets are $110 each and proceeds help offset production costs for the Richmond Folk Festival, which average $1.5 million annually. Ticket holders also receive complimentary on-site parking for the entire festival weekend and a unique pin that will exempt you from the bucket brigade’s donation requests.
The restaurant count stands at 22 right now but expect a few more to be added as the event gets closer.
- Africanne on Main, Ida MaMusu
- Acacia, Dale Reitzer
- Chairlift, Olivia Wilson
- Comfort and Bingo Beer Company, Jason Alley
- Croaker Spot, Chris Brooks
- Dutch & Co, Caleb Shriver
- East Coast Provisions and West Coast Provisions, Trevor Knotts and Ian Boothman
- Fatty Smokes: A Barbeque Joint, Mike Lindsay
- Lehja, Sunny Baweja
- Lucy’s, Jason Lucy
- Mama J’s, Velma Johnson
- Metzger Bar & Butchery and Brenner Pass, Brittanny Anderson
- Nightingale Ice-cream, Hannah Pollack and Xavier Meers
- Nota Bene, Laine Myers
- Saison, Adam Hall
- Salt and Forge, David Hahn
- Secco Wine Bar, Julie Heins
- Southbound, Craig Perkins
- The Daily Kitchen and Bar, Dallas Miller
Last year the tickets went much quicker than previous years so if you’ve any interest don’t wait.