This update was provided by Councilperson Kristen Larson and posted on her Facebook page.
We are continuing to get questions re: the stalled work on the Forest Hill Avenue project and an update on the Jahnke Road project. Here is a timeline update on both projects and a link to overall project plans.
The FH Avenue project unexpectedly ran into some utility issues about 6-8 weeks ago but according to the timeline we received, they expect resolution by the end of August.
• Underground Utility work- July- August 2019
• Roadway Work to commence – September 2019
• Complete Construction – March 31, 2021
• Right of Way Acquisition complete (84 parcels)
• Utility Coordination/Relocation underway completion January 2020
• Re-Advertisement for Construction – Winter 2020
• Construction to begin Spring 2020
• Construction: 2 years to complete roadway construction, finishing Winter 2022