The County of Henrico is hosting a meeting this evening to discuss a forthcoming project that will see the construction of pedestrian access in the form of sidewalks along the east side of Pump Road from Sandy Bluff Drive to Hazel Tree Drive.
The project will include road widening, curb and gutter and additional storm sewer.
The meeting, which will be an open-house style event, will be held at Colonial Trail Elementary School at 12101 Bacova Drive tonight, Monday, February 25th, at 6:00 PM.
The project schedule and status is as follows:
- Design is underway
- Right-of-way acquisition is anticipated to begin July 2019
- Utility relocation is anticipated to begin July 2019
- Advertisement for Construction is anticipated in September 2019
- Construction is anticipated to begin in November 2019
- Project completion is anticipated in March 2020
Download the informational brochure here.