Lyft is celebrating the fourth iteration of the annual Lyftie Awards, a program that recognizes the most popular destinations in cities across the country. This year, Lyft has expanded the Lyfties to recognize bars, concerts, gyms, neighborhoods, and more in 45 markets, including Richmond.
“The Lyfties are a way for us to recognize the places that truly make Richmond unique and to say thank you for sharing a ride with us to places like Maple & Pine and the Virginia Museum of Fine Arts,” said Cabell Rosanelli, Lyft’s Richmond Market Manager.
The winners for the 2018 Lyftie Awards in Richmond are:
- Most Visited Bar: Southern Railway Taphouse
- Most Popular Concert Venue: Innsbrook AfterHours
- Most Visited Restaurant for Brunch: Maple & Pine
- Most Visited Restaurant for Late Night: Southern Railway Taphouse
- Most Visited Fitness Studio/Gym: Gold’s Gym – The Fan
- Most Visited Late Night Neighborhood: The Fan
- Only In Richmond: The Virginia Museum of Fine Arts
New users can use the code LYFTIES18 for $5 off of the first two rides to one of the winning destinations or anywhere across Richmond.